Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Great Glen procrastination report.


I hurt always, and I'm hungry, and tired.

I go to work, and eat constantly, while drinking coffee.

I get home, I eat and go to bed.

I wake up and my legs still hurt.

I can't shake Great Glen, it was a 24 hour hammerfest. No sleep, no letting up. The squirt gun show has gotten loads of traffic this week, surely from Thom's and Colin's Great Glen posts, so I feel I need to explain why I haven't written a race report yet. Well, because my legs hurt and I'm going to bed, after I swing through the kitchen.

2 comments:

  1. You're still hungry too, huh? Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't tell if I was ravenously hungry or if it was a parasite the size of Schnauzer living in my belly. I chose to eat excessivley regardless.

    -t

    ReplyDelete